- It’s easy and convenient. Monthly gifts are safely and securely deducted on the first or 15th business day of each month, and we mail one convenient annual tax receipt before tax time.
- Monthly donations go farther. Monthly gifts reduce our administrative and postage costs – meaning more of your support goes directly to providing life-changing Dog Guides.
- You are in charge. If for any reason you need to make changes to your monthly gift, you can anytime by contacting us to pause, change the amount, or cancel your gift. It’s easy!
- You can be confident knowing your gifts change lives. As a Dog Guides Guardian, you will receive regular updates the impact you’re making in the lives of Canadians living with medical or physical disabilities.
- You’re helping us plan for the future. Dog Guides Guardians’ monthly donations provide us with an important, reliable, and predictable source of funding, allowing us to plan for the future and deliver on our mission.
- It’s manageable. For some, a large lump sum donation at the end of the year is not always possible. A small monthly donation can fit easily into most budgets — and it’s automatic! No need to remember to donate each month.
See below for answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).